Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
True. Or I would like to being one that is friendly. If we can't be seen as friends in other people's eyes, how can we win more souls to Christ? ;) :)

The person below me can sometimes easily judge other people.
 
We all judge others (it's in our human nature) But I tend not to...at least I try..

The person below me is sleepless...
 
True.. especially strawberry flavored from the store. :p

The person below me doesn't like to fish.
 
False. Baseball is pretty much the only sport I dont enjoy.

The person below me watches Hockey =)
 
True.. she sent me a message and said that she never planned on spending a lot of time here. I saw her logged on a guest earlier today.

The person below me doesn't have a cell phone.
 
False.. but only because I have a fun week ahead of me. :p

the person below me is ready for bed.
 
He meant you are smiling...sort of...lol

The person below me owns an awesome car! lol