Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Not sure yet, as soon as I get off I'll let you know. :D Actually, I'm not yet, but could be easily if I don't watch myself.
The person below me is vinifera.
 
Lol. True.

The person below me might be Violakat who teaches people how to play the violin.
 
true,
The person below me is Vinifera, who got her name for you are "the vines I am the Branch", the verse in the Bible, besides growing grapes is awesome. Or it's Honeydew, Dude or DavidHolten, three other really cool people who I have not thought of reasons for their name.
 
'True, Vinifera. I have a tender heart', said Jesus.


'The person below is loved by Me', said Jesus.
 
True, especially the people who are very close to me.

The person below me can't live without Jesus.