Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
DavidvanHolten - true, 8 languages




serious??


I'm impressed...I speak English and even that is a challenge somedays....!! :D
 
Last edited:
Vegemite...Beautiful black spread!!

True!

The person below me wears blue glitter eyeshadow
 
I am!! Very true : )


The person below me does not like Butter chicken and saffron rice....
 
????? and False, Never had buttered chicken, but I LOVE saffron rice.

The person below me spent time with his/her dad this week.
 
false.. Dad is no longer living,, but he is in my heart:)

The person below me ate pizza today
 
false, CHICKEN
(Dude, same here with my dad.)

The person below me is wearing pink.
 
false ( have 3 already)
the person below me has no social life like me except the internet :D