Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
falso. No hablo espanol. Lo siento.

In reference to permen, I believe that to be a wombat.

The person below me has yet to realize his/her incredible aptitude for the English language.
 
Wooowww, hahaha.
Maybe true, I hope so :)
I'm currently teaching English at a school in Brazil. I'd love that!
The person below me is attending college.
 
>.> I've been discovered!

^_^ The person below me shall feel a sudden and surprising urge to eat something sweet due to their new found happiness!
 
True. I had an apple.

The person below me can say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious three times in a row while rubbing their belly.
 
That is true i can. The person below me is forever loved, forever forgiven, forever redeemed, forever reconciled, forever cleansed, forever saved in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen!
 
True I think. I haven't tried it yet.

The person below me knows why I'm still awake at 1:22 am.
 
She meant true to yours too fencepost.

And no, I don't know, but I made a thread about it...if you'd like to go there and discuss the matter.

The person below me has a dream, and wants to share it!
 
I didn't dream about anything last night.

The person below me has to work tonight.
 
False. I'm the worst dancer in Texas.

The person below me is having Really hot weather.
 
If it wouldn't have been "tube dress" I'd say yes to that. ;) So nay. False.

The person below me thinks chihuahuas are very cute.
 
Quite so.

The person below me has never won anything in their entire lives.........................................................but will soon! ^_~
 
Ehm... Well, I do have won in games and such at times. ;)

The person below me needs to itch his/her nose right now.