Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The divine one above me is the one who created all, all use or an adversary or some misuse against mankind..
 
yes :D i made some chicken with pasta

the person below me likes to sing in the shower
 
I may very well have a heart attack if I saw that :O

The person below me knows how to dance really well!
 
I love to dance before the Lord, however I am not 100% that the people watching would support my conclusion.

The person below me would jump in a rain puddle?
 
Yes! I actually did that 2 days ago bc it was raining......

The person below me can play drums