Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I like it when it rains because I live in Southern California and it hardly ever does.

The person below me wants to invent the next great thing.
 
No, I'm not.

The person below me is a very including person towards other people.
 
I try to be, want to include everyone in everything. That is true non-partisan.

The person below me has a Bible picture book?
 
It's wrong because I hate weird names...
The person below me likes sunflowers as well as other agricultural plants....:D
 
On a rare occasion, yes.

The person below me knows what it's like to stand on the beach at sunset and feel the cool sea breeze caressing his/her face.
 
Yes, but only a beach at a lake- oceans are hard to come by in Colorado :D

The person below me likes skunks.
 
Skunks are cute...but i hate their smell

The person below me has been to a forigen country
 
Negative, been married for 6 years :D

The person below me would like a slice of cake.
 
Yes.


The person below me likes tidying up his/her room and around in the house.
 
I don't really have much of a choice lol..

The person below has shut themselves outside their house before?