Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sounds good to me. I like a magic show!

The person elow me will watch the magic show with me.
 
Sure I might even contribute to it...


The person below wants to be the next unfortunate subject in my next portrait...
 
I'll let someone else answer that one cus I'm already in several of them.

The person below me wants to sit for Brandons next portrait.
 
False! I'm abou to be very red in a minute cus I'm being sawed in half!

The persn below me is a paparazzi.
 
No, but they do follow me :p

The person below me is about to be sawed in half by Randy.
 
Only first story windows when I'm sneaking out to meet my stamp collecting club.

The person below me is a movie star.
 
Good. You can have the paparazzi cus I'm sick of 'em

The perso below me is also being chased by the paparazzi.