Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You know you need to eat something healthier. For mind body & soul.

The person below me would join me in my monotonous mood.
 
True-ish

The following person has be-... Im lost in my music... hold on... haha I 'm listening to my parents' music.. oh yeah the person below me has never been in a car accident.
 
Uh, somewhat true. My mom had a fender bender one morning while bringing me to school. Never been in a serious one myself, let alone one caused by me.

Person below me has been in the following situation:


wtf-photos-videos-untitled7.jpg
 
Yes.. I very clearly remember that day...
Wait... it was just a dream.

The person below me is a great photographer.
 
*Throws a green glob of goo at Randy* Did that help?

The person below me needs an copy of todays newspaper.
 
Uh naw I'm good I don't need a paper to know how messed up the world is.


Person below is an insomniac
 
Hardly.. Its almost impossible for me to remain awake after 17-20 hours I'm Done. Never let me drive if I'm sleepy because I Will doze off.