Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Absolutely! i got migren and sleeping usually makes it less painful

The person below thinks it's warm out there
 
true!i really want to go to sleep cuz im half-asleep..zzzz

The person below me can jump as high as 20 ft.above ..:D
 
the person above me was posted 5 mins.ago before i posted here..:D
so my mistake..
 
I cannae jump that high.

The person below me has at least four tables in their house.
 
I do. I really do. But I won't.

The person below me... the person below .... me. is a fox raccoon.
 
Yesum... But most the time, I'm an otter.

The person below me knows the secret of McDonalds food (O.0)
 
No way. I purposefully avoided working there so I didn't have to learn things like that.

The person below me would like to join me for chinese food on Wednesday.
 
Oops!!! Um, ditto what I said before, maybe? Not that it costs any money to go on a walk.......:)
 
The person above me forgot to say anything.

The person below me would like some of my licorice.
 
Actually, I did cuz of saying ditto to my first post :). Hhhmmm..... didn't used to like licorice, but I'll give it a shot. Person below me has the wrong girls' photo as her avatar :D.
 
Lol. correct. And this is the super soft Australian licorice, not the Twizzlers kind.

The person below me would like a chocolate chip cookie.
 
I SHOULD... but I'm not for some reason... maybe I'm just having a "teenage girl" moment... :P

The person below me has donated to a worthy cause.
 
Somehow, the person above me, knew I'd be the next one posting. :p

I know I should be happy... I just miss the good old days, before everything went wrong. I miss someone I lost. Emotionally, not physically

The person below me is Alayna...
 
correct.

And the person below me, I know you may be struggling, but I promise it will all work out.
 
I know it will eventually... I just wish we could be friends, like we used to. Back when he was allowed to be the big brother I never had... Back when he was allowed to be my hero.