Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes , I witnessed that before..So Frightening .. O.O

The person below me drinks red wine.
 
I've only tasted white wine because I've always avoided any type of alcoholic beverages. So no.

The person below me knows what an interrocetar is?
 
No. Ever since, I was little .. :P

The person below me has slapped someone before.
 
Uh... why, no. I have no idea. ~Hides hammer behind back~

The person below me is blonde.
 
Yep.

The person below me didn't even notice that I was gone for a week, until now.
 
Correct, I didn't notice. I'm so unobservant sometimes.


The person below me likes to emphasize words with many exclamation marks in a row when they are excited online.
 
Probably because you didn't get much sleep...? :)

The person below me loves listening to music.
 
False; jelly beans are evil.

Person below me had a pleasant Easter Sunday. :)
 
Eh not so much now that i have to use a touch screen...


The person below me has won an eating contest
 
Ugh... no way would I be able to do that.

The person below me is beautiful.