Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol... how did I know a guy would end up with that one :) ROTFL.

I've never been in a kayak, not even a canoe... I've been in a speedboat though :)

The person blow me feels a little crazy right now. :D
 
I feel a lot crazy but I just tell that voice that shoes won't eat me.

The person below me will not get weirded out by me.
 
False (it's all mine!).

Person below me is out of control when it comes to text messaging.
 
Uh, define 'out of control'.

The person below me is gonna pass the kleenex.
 
I'm actually not able to be a snowMAN I could be a snowWOMAN though. :)

The person below me sings in the shower.
 
I sing as long as nobody can hear me - including myself. :p

Person below me is proficient at some musical instrument.
 
(Wow my sinister side tried to comment)I'm not at all ill.

The following person prefers oatmeal over cake.
 
It depends on my body's needs at the time. I prefer cake for quick wake-up sugar spike, and oatmeal before a walk in the neighborhood. :)

(Cute hyena avatar btw. :p)


The person below me likes hot weather more than bitter cold
 
(Hyena, thats Vengeance & Fig)

I can withstand the heat but coldness is my weakness. I can't favor either though.

This person own a yellow shirt with green stain?
 
Nope, yellow makes me look fat, or sick, or both, I never wear yellow.

The person below me is in a euphoric state of mind. :)