Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I DO!!! And I'll explain it to ya in, like, twenty years. I'm too busy right now. :p [/Lies]

The person below me sneezes in a most amusing manner.
 
something kinda like this?
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icVS7aZU3q8[/video]

the person below me has done something interesting with their hair recently
 
-gigglesnort-
only when it's really funny...

the person below me can recite the alphabet backwards
 
Without thinking about it, only up to zyxw.

The person below me, however, can BELCH the alphabet! :D
 
Who told you... No, I can stop anytime I want to! Really, honest!

Person below me loves platypuses.
 
sharks are delicious! ...err, I mean awesome!

the person below me walked to school regularly
 
...and occasionally, I howl too.

the person below me knows how many sips are in a vente caramel latte from starbucks.
 
nope... well one summer my hair magically turned blonde/gold ^_^

the person below me likes the smell of sunscreen
 
it depends on the brand. I dun ever need to wear the stuff tho... I have my own natural sunscreen :D

The person below me once ate a whole bag of candy by themselves
 
I do who wants me to zoom them around the room like as if though they were superman! Or superwoman!

The person below me likes all sorts of neat stuff that most people just don't give a chance!
 
Last edited:
yes (if i could just keep all my neat stuff i would :p )

the person below me likes spicy foods! :)