Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
that was strange... yes i am xD 5 gum!

the person below me has found burried treasure!
 
I am sure they are delicious!

The person below me has somewhere between 10 and 1,000 posts
 
<---regularly rocks out to Weird Al (well, as best as anyone can..)

The person below me has experienced that feeling of "GROUND IS TOO FAR AWAY!" recently
 
I can't say that I have... my feet have actually been on the ground lately, for the most part.

Person below me likes popsicles!
 
hello every one well summer finally hit in spokane. strating to get use to it now . at first felt like an over going from 50 to 90 big change.
 
hi there margareta.. ok starfield your question haven't answer yet.. so i'll answer it :)

no we don't have.

the person below me has bangs! haha
 
I don't think I do... my hair is a few inches long but I m a guy... huh...

The person below me likes playing dodgeball!
 
Yes I do. :)

The person below me had played The Sims or still playing even up to now :)
 
Never but i know what it is!

The person below me loves to skip around in a grassy,beautiful field of flowers and trees <3