Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yuck I got one as a gift but I traded that for my Razor.

The person below me has played Marco Polo tag in a pitch black gymnasium? I have it was fun!!!
 
I played it in a swimming pool, but playing in a dark gymnasium sounds terrific.

The person below me has read the book The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain.
 
Yes, yes I do ^.^ My friends and I even name them!

The person below me is a very go with the flow kind of person
 
Actually, no. I had a bad experience with a chandelier when I was about 6 years old.

Person below me thinks Coke is better than Pepsi.
 
To a point, used to but gave up soda so Sweet Tea above all.

Person below me wishes he/she were Superman/Supergirl (depening on gender haha)
 
haha...I didn't want to reply again so soon since I had did the one before but you gave me one I couldn't resist xD. I want a pet T-rex, but mainly for my nephew who loves dinosaurs. It better not bite though.

I will give everyone a easy one....

The person below me wants the people of the world to open their eyes and see God!
 
Too easy I'll give a difficult one.

You're in the forest & theres a bear a mountain lion & bigfoot they all look hungry. The person below me has to choose 1 to face.
 
I choose bigfoot, because he doesn't exist, and therefore would be quite easy to thwart.

The person below me plays guitar.
 
I dooo 6 days a week :D... -_- so tired.

The person below me wiill read me a story & tuck me in.
 
haha sure.. if only i could reach you..


The person below me sleeps 8 hrs daily?
 
i try... in the summer it tend to be more than that haha.

The person below me enjoys parties, socializing, and crowds ^_^