Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Haha fun term,"social butterfly."

I can say I appreciate gardening & gardeners but I don't do any myself, just not really tried.

The person below me likes climbing trees.
 
No shark teeth here just regular old human teeth see :D

The person below me has had their legs lock up after staring down from a very high place.
 
nope. never had my knees lock up, ever.

the person below me likes dancing the can-can.
 
YESSS, it ends up being so funny XD

The person below me likes milkshakes and rock music :P
 
nope... milkshakes, yeah sure, when I'm in the sugar-rush mood, but no rock music thank you.

The person below me wants to be a child when they grow up :D
 
Yeah, because I don't know when to stop! Bananananananananana.........

Person below me likes playing Foosball! (If it's still called that, lol!)
 
Yes it's called that, no I don't like playing it, I stink at it. (But don't ask my fiancee, he'll lie and say I'm amazing at everything I try)
p.s.- my fiancee told me I HAD to add that last part. *rolls eyes*

The person below me likes root beer...
 
Yes! I hate politics... Xp BLECH!!!

Pc I don't like root beer either :)

The person below me has a chiuaua :P
 
I don't but I have a rat that thinks he's a chiuaua

The person below me likes Propel water
 
the person above me and below me are angelic angel saints In The Body of Christ allways at all times all the time allways amen allways amen now and eternally forever allways.
 
I like root beer!! I don't tried propel yet I think. I like AriZona teas! (Chihuahua)

The person below me wants to play a game with me! You pick?
 
Possibly, but I've just come across this thread :)

The person following is happy reading this :D
 
I'm happy to see anyone join a Cc family :)

The person below me has some good news for me? :D (hopefully)