Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes: I'm NOT going to impound your car.

The person below me, however, is not so gracious.
 
oh, I think we can leave my truck out of this :p

The person below me has been very blessed today
 
no, not really, it got in the way of my weeding of the garden. :/

The person below me thinks a lot.
 
yeah, sorta... never been really.

The person below me loves their dad. :) I DO <3<3<3
 
lol not likely!! I don't think I've listened to bluegrass for centuries...

The person following is humming a tune... or thinking of one when they read this :)
 
Yep... Defying Gravity, from the play Wicked. I'm rehearsing really :D

The person below me likes being in musical plays, just like me :)
 
I USE TO PLAY A TOY FLUTE LOL THE PERSON BELOW ME IS KIND CONSIDARATE CARING LOVES JESUS
 
Hahaha, no. I love red apples and yellow-ish green apples too.

The person below me is thinking about his response to this, and will also think about what he thinks about the person below him.
 
It is highly likely, though I don't often necessarily have to think in order to have semi-intelligent responses! Instinct? Perhaps...perhaps...

The person below me will insert some type of programmed response to at least one of my three following questions:

Sup?

How ya feelin'?

So, how was your day?
 
sup

good & you?

Im well thank you how about you?

The person below me is my new best friend... once you post I'll never leave you alone! :D
 
ohhhh i read it haha .. hey i need friends on here :)
the person following is the funniest person he / she knows ... self reflection ;)
 
not even close, that would be my fiance. :)

The person below me has kissed a frog :)
 
no XD but i have eaten a frog! or frog legs really

The person below me is missing someone
 
Yes :(...

The person below me wants a stack of 1 flapjack 1 pancake and a waffle for breakfast tomorrow saturday morning :)
 
Yes.

But I could never consume that much, my stomach would explode... then implode.. taking the rest of the world with it.

The person below me has taken dance lessons.