Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Absolutely! Pizza is my middle name. haha :D

The person below me plans on watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog days.
 
Nope... never had an interest in those movies really.

The person below me had a wonderful childhood.
 
YESS!! so blessed <3

The person below me enjoys dumpster diving XD Or going through junk and such :P
 
*Looks up guiltily* No I don't! Well, only when there's really good stuff in there!

The person below me likes Weird Al Yankovich. :)
 
Nah I'm a positive realist I say leave particular questions or suggestions to God.

The person below is picky.
 
Who says I am ... ? Haha yeh could be guilty
The person following knows how to cut grass... and not just average at it... but really good!
 
I know how to mow the lawn, but I'm a bit below average at it. haha It's not my favorite duty.

The person below me is athletic.
 
True, i am athletic when i am hungry...yum..,yum..,yum..burp.. :))

The person below me is so generous that he/she always treat a lunch.
 
nope, but I do wear glasses sometimes (when I have a headache).

The person below me has posted more than me :p
 
I have no idea... I think I have about 5 posts or something.. but I'm just getting started haha

The person following likes getting sentimental about past loves...
 
*Looks up guiltily* No I don't! Well, only when there's really good stuff in there!

The person below me likes Weird Al Yankovich. :)

I've been listning to weird al all week!! xD

And yes, i lo e chocolate pudding.

The person below me has had a birthday party at wal mart xD
 
No, but can you do that?.....not that I want to

The person below me has a birthday in August or shares a birth date with me of August 20.
 
False, my bday is next month lol

btw advance happy bday brother :)

The person below me likes bright colors.
 
I like bright colors on certain things :D

The following person's post has been brought to you in part by meeeeee
 
If you want to think of it that way, you may do so, Randy :)

The person below me, is online :D:D:D lol