Person Below You .. !!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yes i LOVE SNOW STORMS but can't dance in them for hours bare foot

the person below me is wearing plaid bell bottom pants with a striped short sleeved shirt
 
...I'm kinda far off from the description above :)..I have blue/faded type jeans and a black Hurley short sleeve shirt button shirt on...

The person below me will read 2 Corinthians 11:23-28 and will know that whatever their/our light afflictions are will last for just a moment! =) - 2Cor4:17
 
TRUE. AH, good one, make us read the word.

TPBM will read a Jane Austen novel and be forever changed.
 
LOL had to slowly think what "TPBM" means...but yes... I sure will read a Jane Austen novel...and I'm sure I'll be changed forever! :)

Person below me remembers that God said that it is by our own lust we are enticed and that brings sin and sin brings death (James 1:14-15; Romans 6:16)!
 
yes i agree.
the sister below me loves buying make-up
the brother below me loves wearing 3 peice suits
 
hello bros and sis in christ, hope your today went very awesome. thank God for that.
GOD ALSO BLESS THE PERSON BENEATH ME AND EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS FORUM AND THE WORLD AS A WHOLE SO WE GET TO APPRECIATE GODS LOVE TOWARDS US
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TRUE. A girl can never have enough make-up. :)))))

The Person Below Me Wants to own a time machine.
 
true i would like that very much alot.
the person below me loves Sunday Church Service.
 
I've never seen it snow... perhaps I have.... but I've never really danced...

Just for you ...

1340834764436891_animate.gif


:D

I LOVE Church and thank God for all my wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

The person below me has a phobia of lettice
 
Last edited:
nope i love salads.............
the person bee low me likes
walking on the beach with a very close friend
 
Dearest Becca thanx that really means so much to me from you.
nice pic of u 2....
the person above me is a spiritual hero of mine.
the person below me likes thanx giving
 
^^ AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA! :D

False.

1301219601343439.jpeg


The person below me likes a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day. =D​