Personal relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeoLion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeoLion

Guest
I'm not too good at using this whole Christian site yet so if you see things pop up here and there in the wrong places that's prob why. Lol Anyway I have a thought this morning. I've looked over a few threads and blogs and what I gather from it all is brothers and sisters in Christ slashing each other with scripture. Cutting each other up in their own little unique ways. Though craftily written a cut is still a cut. John 5:39-40 KJV
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. [40] And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
I have not yet heard anyone speaking or talking about JESUS on a personal level. Is it that most us Christians claim we ha a (personal relationship) with Christ because it sounds "spiritual"? Or do we really know Him and spend time with Him? And who are these folks when JESUS will say depart from me workers of iniquity I never knew you? Do I also claim to know JESUS in a close and personal way? Yes I do claim this. I have learned through the years that we need to search scripture and study to show ourselves approved unto God,but we also need to put the person of Jesus Christ first in our lives. I mean don't just read about Him,but experience the reality of Christ on a daily basis. Get up early and spend the first part of your day with JESUS. Honor God with the first part of your day. Don't start your day off until you have first spent time with God and put him first. Sit quietly in His presence and talk with him and love him. Maybe listen to some soft worship music and just pour your heart out to him. Allow yourself to fall deeper and deeper in love with Jesus. He is the Bridegroom and we are His Bride you know. Just a thought for this day. Maybe someone needed this. Love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.
 
Hello,
I'm new and I liked your blog. True being a Christian is not throwing doctrine around to make one look better or more superior to another. We, as Christians are supposed to lift each other up, and love each other.

I have speakers on my computer but, I don't know if I have a mic built into this system. So, I'm typing everything. I hope this will not deter people from talking to me.
You are the first person I've spoken with. have a great day.
 
joan125;bt13518 said:
Hello,
I'm new and I liked your blog. True being a Christian is not throwing doctrine around to make one look better or more superior to another. We, as Christians are supposed to lift each other up, and love each other.

I have speakers on my computer but, I don't know if I have a mic built into this system. So, I'm typing everything. I hope this will not deter people from talking to me.
You are the first person I've spoken with. have a great day.

Thanks for the kind words. God bless you and use you for his glory. Amen