K
kittycat7
Guest
I didn't see son of God in the movie*theaters, but it just Came out on DvD. I really wanted to see the movie, and I saw it online. The movie itself is the same scenes when it was on the history channel called ' the bible'.
They did do a lot of extra cuts in the movie, and I think it's better this way.
They added all the important great scenes, so I can't complain of that.
And while watching the son of God... You can feel the anointing on it.
You feel the presence of Jesus, and it's like watching the movie, is like having a personal experience with Jesus himself. That's what I felt. Watching the movie, I felt Jesus was here and healed me of my darkness, and problems. Suddenly there was this light and it's like the dark veils were taking off me. That's what I*experienced*while watching son of God.
During the movie, Jesus said these words and it really caught me:
" You only have one father, and he is in heaven, and you only have one teacher.. And that is Christ."
A scene that I remember is when the*guards*were going to arest Jesus,
Peter blocked them and fighted them. " Run Jesus Run!"
Those are some powerful words Peter said, but Jesus stayed. He did not choose to run.*Instead*Of running away, Jesus faced them. He faced the people who were going to condem him, and persecute him.
They did do a lot of extra cuts in the movie, and I think it's better this way.
They added all the important great scenes, so I can't complain of that.
And while watching the son of God... You can feel the anointing on it.
You feel the presence of Jesus, and it's like watching the movie, is like having a personal experience with Jesus himself. That's what I felt. Watching the movie, I felt Jesus was here and healed me of my darkness, and problems. Suddenly there was this light and it's like the dark veils were taking off me. That's what I*experienced*while watching son of God.
During the movie, Jesus said these words and it really caught me:
" You only have one father, and he is in heaven, and you only have one teacher.. And that is Christ."
A scene that I remember is when the*guards*were going to arest Jesus,
Peter blocked them and fighted them. " Run Jesus Run!"
Those are some powerful words Peter said, but Jesus stayed. He did not choose to run.*Instead*Of running away, Jesus faced them. He faced the people who were going to condem him, and persecute him.