Personality Types

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Great... Now my number of friends is uneven again...... Sigh.. Theres no end to this madness.
My friends have always been a little bit uneven.

C

Complete_In_Him

i remember she mentioned taking a break. that was some days back.

to deactivate your account, contact a mod, and they will do it for you.
Oh, thank you.

C

coby

I do not think you can put me in a box.

Nov 22, 2015
I would say that the test just couldn't quite figure you out...:)....

So, I took this test, I don't exactly understand the result, but I am a little bothered by the low percentages -_-

INTJ
Introvert(6%) iNtuitive(3%) Thinking(16%) Judging(16%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (6%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)

INTJ Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

C

coby

nutsy that says enough. INFJ they said. Yeah sure. We told the teacher about Jesus. Can't put Him in a box or a personality type.

C

crosstweed

Well...ENFP...47% Extrovert, 25% iNtuition, 19% Feeling, 9% Perceiving...hmmm...
*High-Fives*
That was rather sudden.....
Yes, but I totally understand why. She'd already talked herself out of it a few times and knew that she couldn't just drag it out if she was going to do it.
So, I took this test, I don't exactly understand the result, but I am a little bothered by the low percentages -_-

INTJ
Introvert(6%) iNtuitive(3%) Thinking(16%) Judging(16%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (6%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)

INTJ Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
Don't be bothered by the low percentages at all! It means you're more adaptable than someone who is a very strong INTJ. You may not even be an INTJ at all and that's just how you scored on this particular version of the test. I've done the test on several different sites in order to get the most accurate results.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Don't be bothered by the low percentages at all! It means you're more adaptable than someone who is a very strong INTJ. You may not even be an INTJ at all and that's just how you scored on this particular version of the test. I've done the test on several different sites in order to get the most accurate results.
yeah compared to me with very strong percentages

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I think the extroverted score is a bit inflated. I did this just before going to work, so naturally, I am more pumped up now. The others have been more or less consistent through the past few years, :)

Untitled.png

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Much of my life, I've scored as an INFJ, so I believe that's what I am naturally.

However, I've had many different experiences in life, and my thoughts, feelings, and situations have changed (and seem to continue doing so, as change is one of the few constants in life.)

The last time I officially tested using the MBTI (which is a paid, administered test by a certified psychologist), the test indicated that while my scores definitively leaned toward, "I" - Introversion over "E" - Extroversion, and "N" - Intuition over "S" - Sensing... my latter two functions scored almost equally between "F" - Feeling & "T" - Thinking and "J" - Judging & "P" - Perceiving.

In my psychology class, the question was asked if a person's personality could change, and the answer was a definite 'yes'. The professor explained that statistically, many people do change personality types at least once in their life. Largely, these results are based on our experiences, thoughts, feelings, and choices ultimately. You could choose to become any personality type.

The hope of the test is that you:

a) Try to answer as honestly and immediately ("gut reaction") as possible. Not answer based on how you 'should' or what you wish were the case, but brutal honesty with what you actually feel, think, and do in each scenario.

b) Are given an indicator of what your personality is like naturally vs. programmed stimulus and response

So, while I am naturally or originally an 'FJ' for the later two functions, I've learned over time that I have to think more than feel, and be able to perceive, analyse, access over making rash or feelings based judgments; therefore explaining my switch from 'F' to 'T' and from 'J' to 'P'.

So, in short, I'm either INFJ, INFP, INTJ, or INTP, depending on my thoughts, feelings, and choices at the given point in my life I"m taking the test. What I just got using this shortened version you posted (as the actual test is like 300 questions long) is INFP.

Confusing? Thanks. It comes naturally. Follow me? Good for you! We should talk more.

Last edited:
C

crosstweed

So I found and copypasta-ed our recipes... I entirely agree with mine.

INFP
1 cup Fandom Variety Mix
3 cups lightly shredded books
1 tbs Autumn seasoning
2/3 cup nostalgia
(let kittens stir mixture)
ENFP
1 cup sunshine
1 cup dark matter
¼ cup refracting light
3 cups hopes and dreams
1 tbs absinthe
ENFJ
1 cup green tea
4 highlighters
1 tbs “yes”
1 tbs “no”
4 cups fleece blankets
Sprinkle with embers from smoldering fire
INFJ
1 cup fresh pine straw
¼ cup gin
1 tsp unicorn fur
3 cups finely shredded philosophy books
1 tbs of Dust from the Ethereal World
ENTP
3 tbs powdered obsidian
3 cups debate scripts
1 lightly shredded book on Every Piece of Trivia Ever
4 cups political theory
(let sit in nuclear reactor)
INTP
1 cup molten silver
6 powdered NES controllers
1 book physics
1 book chemistry
6 chopped mushrooms
(let sit in a dark room)
ENTJ
4 cups Bones of the Enemy
6 action plans
4 calligraphy pens
3 shots whiskey
2 black truffles
INTJ
1 binary star system
7 math logic books
1 box locked feelings
1 key to box locked feelings
1 tbs of all-knowing
ESTP
7 shots of whiskey
3 cups speeding
2 gallons gasoline
1 parachute
2 cups finely ground cloves
ISTP
2 shots whiskey
1 carburetor
6 cups Buttkicking
1 dagger
ESFP
1 finely ground disco ball
2 shots party juice
6 packets glitter infusion
1 cup “I Love You All”
3 cups moon walking
ISFP
1 cup black coffee
6 cinnamon sticks
2 cups fresh cut grass
2 soft pillows
1 tbs of pure rage
ESTJ
4 graphs (powdered)
4 “you’re fired” notes (ground)
1 motorcycle
1 action plan (intact)
1 tbs Super Soft Squishy
ISTJ
1 shot scotch
Slab of concrete
3 Pens of Authority
3 cups Executive council
9 eggs
ESFJ
1 cup cake mix
6 cups sugar
2 cups chicken noodle soup
1 tbs leather
ISFJ
15 cups of tea
2 quilts
1 tbs talcum powder
2 bottles bubble bath

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Nice recipes, but I think the shots of whiskey are a bit low.

On the other hand it's always easier to add more to the recipe than it is to take some out.

L

LittleBit1987

i remember she mentioned taking a break. that was some days back.

to deactivate your account, contact a mod, and they will do it for you.

I had no idea she was wanting to leave, I may disappear for a few days, but I never leave for good... Too many friends to leave behind :(