Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't know how to describe the taste ... it's salty ... I haven't eaten any vegemite in ages!
 
-questions that involve thinking(unless there important)
-ppl who pee on toilet seats
-when my dog sits on me....
 
That's absolutely correct Katie. Its like all your Christmases come at once.

I know isn't it?

When you eat it with cheese, it's like Christmas and your birthday and Easter all rolled into one.

I mean the real stuff with real cheese, not that dodgy stuff they've just released which tries to combine both..ughhh vomituous!
 
Peanut butter and Jelly combined in a jar is the greatest creation on gods earth.......
 
I know isn't it?

When you eat it with cheese, it's like Christmas and your birthday and Easter all rolled into one.

I mean the real stuff with real cheese, not that dodgy stuff they've just released which tries to combine both..ughhh vomituous!


you don't like the iSnack!!!!

i reckon thats some righteous spread right there, top stuff! Been eating it every day since it was first released.
 
you don't like the iSnack!!!!

i reckon thats some righteous spread right there, top stuff! Been eating it every day since it was first released.

Noooo! I don't like it.

Isn't it called something else now?

I do however like regular vegemite, and KRAFT cream cheese spread together on toast. mmmmmm!
 
peanut butter and jelly? no thanks
but peanut butter and chocolate spreading... yum
 
Who in their right mind would eat peanut butter and Jalapenos?
 
I know isn't it?

When you eat it with cheese, it's like Christmas and your birthday and Easter all rolled into one.

I mean the real stuff with real cheese, not that dodgy stuff they've just released which tries to combine both..ughhh vomituous!

yes u have to have the real vegemite
 
I do however like regular vegemite, and KRAFT cream cheese spread together on toast. mmmmmm!

Am I right in thinking that Vegemite is the Aussie version of Marmite? If so, then yes, the old yeast extract and cream cheese on toast is smashing.

But I can't say I trust the North American conception of peanut butter together with jam (or 'jelly' as they insist on calling it).
 
Am I right in thinking that Vegemite is the Aussie version of Marmite? If so, then yes, the old yeast extract and cream cheese on toast is smashing.

But I can't say I trust the North American conception of peanut butter together with jam (or 'jelly' as they insist on calling it).
WOW! just try it sometime, it is scrumptous! Now your vegemite stuff sounds twisted, just the name is a turn off.
 
So its a cheesey spread and not a vegtable paste?
The website has recipies for breakfast lunch and dinner, even snacks and BBQ.
I wonder if I can find it at a specialties food store here.
 
No No NO!

Vegemite is NOT a cheesy spread. It is a vegetable/yeast extract spread. It's black, it's kinda salty-ish and it looks like boot poilish.. but it's soo good. It is nothing like marmite or promite... those are both vile!



Just recently the released a new version of Vegemite which is combination (supposedly) of vegemite and cream cheese. But it tastes nothing like that combination and is vomituous. It is called Vegebite cheeymite.

Hope that makes sense. If not google Kraft Vegemite!
 
This is honestly sounding so disgusting. I don't even want to eat breakfast now.
 
This is honestly sounding so disgusting. I don't even want to eat breakfast now.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

It really is hard to describe...it's a unique taste. It's uniquely Australian.

You shouldn't be eating breakfast anyway, it's 10.47pm :P