Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hmmm im jumping in on this one too... im not quite sure what you guys are talking about lol.. but oh well!
 
hehe, a music Festival outside Arendal. It's on a island connected by bridge. very nice place
 
Your wrestling better not be considered kicking them in the groin then jumping on top of them!
 
Ummm... I didn't think we were talking about wrestling! Lol :P
I'm confused
haha
 
guys who sag their pants and girls who dress like sluts annoy me
 
Well my pants sag because if they don't they are WAY to tight in my crotch, so good thing you don't see me :) lol.
 
Haha.
There's a medium between really tight and really lose, which is ok haha. I just hate it when guys wear their pants practically at their knees lol
 
Oh, it is never at my knees. it's like part way down my butt. I normally wear tighter jeans. But I do have 2 pairs that are just CRAZY tight, lol.
 
Hahhha well, I was exagurating lol
I don't like I when u can see their underwear.
 
well it depends what shirt I wear. Most of the time you can see my underwear. But sometimes you can't and in the winter my jacket covers them and so does my sweaters, lol.
 
well it depends what shirt I wear. Most of the time you can see my underwear. But sometimes you can't and in the winter my jacket covers them and so does my sweaters, lol.

no one wants to see your underwear!