Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I do, lol. The thing is if I wear them pulled right up to my waist line they KILL the crotch. Liek I don't think you ladies would understand what kind of pain I mean, lol. It is way more comy to let them hang a bit :)

than don't look :)

oh yes that helps cause I can really help that! There's this kid in my class whose pants are too big and he always bends over right in people's faces.
 
I guess I should to but I haven't. It's funny there is almost all guys in my house and I still haven't figured them otu.
 
I also get annoyed with people who play God and tell someone they aren't really saved. It annoys me beyond no end.
 
Yes, but of course I believe everyone judges people. If not openly, in our hearts. But its better to think it than say it. The Bible says a fool uttereth everything that comes in his mind.
 
Yepp. I know I sometimes struggle with judgement, and I just gave to give it up to God and ask him to help me through the struggle.
 
Jeans. Why does everyone want to dress like an American construction worker these days? I find them really impractical (unless I'm doing some building work, but that's seldom). They're too hot in summer, too cold in winter, restrict movement too much, the pockets are too tight and when they get wet they are really heavy and take ages to dry.
 
I hate it when people say they know how you feel. Ticks me off majorly