Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol
it just sounds bizarre. I don't think you would believe you either! Lol
 
But I do believe me because I can. I don't remember the rule on it, but I can still speak it. the rule is something about adding sounds at like every sylabel, or something like that.