S
Searching4somethinglost
Guest
but when u zone out doe you completly zone or are still subconciously thinking about somethingYes, yes, yes, yes, yes
and I also zone out thinking about unrelated stuff all the time
but when u zone out doe you completly zone or are still subconciously thinking about somethingYes, yes, yes, yes, yes
and I also zone out thinking about unrelated stuff all the time
lol, if you have to be forced, that's still good enough for me. I personally over shower. lol.lol, yea its pretty gross when you can smell someones ..... well you know. but thats diffenitly not me! (shower EVERY day(partly cause im forced to))![]()
yea... i doubt that (what makes it worse is that he doesnt change into gym clothes Oo)perhaps they just get stinky easily?
i just accedently poured myself butter milk instead of normal milk.... butter milk is nasty stuff (tastes like liquided cheese combinded with bad milk)huh???? lol.