Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! the bubblewrap site has changed totally. I cant find the bubbles!
 
yankee like American, or yankee like people from the northern states?
 
Northern States.
Ye who mistakes Southern people In Northern America for yankees just brought a whole bunch of trouble on his life
 
I know you aint.
An neither am I. I am from a small port-farm town in Texas where you could run for miles without seeing a really white face
 
lol. I went to the doctor today. There was only one white lady in the entire waiting room.
 
Its been sunless since I moved here, and as a result I am starting to loose my always sun tanned skin color..
I miss accents as well. When you move around as much as I do you start to loose your true blue accent.
Then your speech is plain and sounds... Not southern
 
I don't have a southern accent, or a texan one. Sometimes there's a hint of a country accent when I'm feeling flirty.