C
Unless she focuses on her education instead of CC, that is my only hope.
Well the fact that our earth has warmed up .3 - .6 degrees in the past 150 years isn't, but the "fact" that if we don't do something now we are doomed part, yeah that's a myth.global warming is a myth
Well the fact that our earth has warmed up .3 - .6 degrees in the past 150 years isn't, but the "fact" that if we don't do something now we are doomed part, yeah that's a myth.
lol gotcha. Although I do believe it islook at your avatar... it says to say global warming is a myth...
Yes I already stated that. Just the fact that our planet has gone up .3 - .6 degrees is not a myth. But the rest of that crap is.global warming in itself is not a myh, but the idea that it´ll all our fault and we´re all gonna die from it is most likely one
yup
and honestly I don't care. global warming is not my greatest worry in this world...
don't people nowdays think about their neighbors?![]()