Pet Peeves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am glad that you like it:)
Writing will stay with you, even after you have stopped. (in found this on my own)
 
"What else do you do?"

Well... I do so much, half the time I don't remember what I do.

School, read, study, write, sleep in class, take the bus, climb the mountains behind my apartment complex, play basketball, play rugby, sing, act, run, CC, do chores, sigh, and try to stay free.
 
Oh please don't. Just a week ago I felt insane, now I am itching for more. Something fulfilling.
 
you don't always have to talk to communicate :)
but yeah, might get tricky at some point