PETS! Most single people I've known have pets.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jewel5712

Jun 22, 2018
Did you guys know that a lot of folks who died and then were revived reported that they saw their old pets in heaven? Yea its true! :)
All DOGS go to heaven but i dont know bout any other pet..they gotta get thier own movie first ;)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I had a 5 ft ball python for years. I gave her to a new owner about 2 years ago.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
no pets not going to have any. last thing is needed is a poor animal stuck in the house starving to death when i end up dead and nobody notices for a couple months

M

Miri

Do spiders count! I have seen several of those.
Some are so big I’m thinking of training them up as guard dogs. I’m sure
they would make an adequate job of scaring the living daylights out of people!

Last year I had a big one called Fred who regularly stomped around my
bedroom. That is until he went to the big vacuum cleaner in the sky.

This isn’t a picture of me it’s just for demo purposes. 🙂

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That looks bigger than the writing spider I knew one summer.

Here in Tennessee we have some really big spiders we call writing spiders, because of the squiggles they put in the middle of their webs. One year a writing spider set up a big web right over the front porch light. I am a big fan of anything that eats mosquitoes so I left the web alone and made sure to leave the light on at night to draw lots of bugs.

M

Miri

That looks bigger than the writing spider I knew one summer.

Here in Tennessee we have some really big spiders we call writing spiders, because of the squiggles they put in the middle of their webs. One year a writing spider set up a big web right over the front porch light. I am a big fan of anything that eats mosquitoes so I left the web alone and made sure to leave the light on at night to draw lots of bugs.
The giant UK house spiders and huntsman spiders don’t build webs.
They lurk somewhere and literally run after their prey. If you stamp your
feet to scare them away they run at you instead thinking your lunch!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Do spiders count! I have seen several of those.
Some are so big I’m thinking of training them up as guard dogs. I’m sure
they would make an adequate job of scaring the living daylights out of people!

Last year I had a big one called Fred who regularly stomped around my
bedroom. That is until he went to the big vacuum cleaner in the sky.

This isn’t a picture of me it’s just for demo purposes. 🙂

I used to have a trap door spyder in a suitable size mason jar w/dirt for his little hole & rock to think he's hiding. Fed it honey bees from Hybiscus.

M

Miri

I used to have a trap door spyder in a suitable size mason jar w/dirt for his little hole & rock to think he's hiding. Fed it honey bees from Hybiscus.

No not the poor cute honey bees! Now wasps I can understand lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
The giant UK house spiders and huntsman spiders don’t build webs.
They lurk somewhere and literally run after their prey. If you stamp your
feet to scare them away they run at you instead thinking your lunch!
Yeah, we call those wolf spiders. I don't think ours get as big as the one in that picture, but they get pretty big. It can be a bit startling to walk across the kitchen floor barefoot in the middle of the night and suddenly see one.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
No not the poor cute honey bees! Now wasps I can understand lol
Hybiscus are like humming bird feeders to bees, they love thar red syurp.In mexico they make a fruit punch like drink out of the stuff but I can't spell it, you know 'J's sound like 'H's etc. And the spyder food was free

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
@Faith-n-Christ you'll get a kick out of this; I was working a summer in Sequoia and a couple of stoner dudes from the Valley [valley boys] came up there to work but went on a nature hike looking for 'a natural high' Eate some mushrooms & morning glorys, Wound up stuck in the cabin 2 days. Their pupils were stuck wide open and they were having very unpleasant halutinations. The company nurse scolded them but excused them foor having food poisoning. Like Wayne and Garth in the woods, Duh?:LOL: Oh, they were suffering from bella donna poisoning too.