Pets

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Post your pets that you own... and a funny or cute story with it.

My roommates are getting this puppy and I can’t wait to love on her!

A9E567DD-547F-43DA-BCF0-8FDAA7FB50D7.jpeg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh my goodness, so cute!

I have a spunky/chill and affectionate cat named Luna :)

I tell people it is short for "Lunatic" ;):giggle: She is a rescue :D

My daughter insisted I get her a few months after a cat I'd had for about 16 years passed...

... exclaiming, "You've lived alone long enough!" :oops::LOL:

Luna was about six months old when I adopted her,
and I've had her for just over six and a half years now :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
BrotherMike that dog looks intelligent and destructive. Not intentionally, but... well... put your shoes in the closet and be sure the door is latched.

Magenta every inch of that cat says "I feel comfortable in my environment." That is one cat with no worries.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
For myself, I have an australian shepherd. I picked him because he was the only one at the pound... er, animal shelter... who looked like he had a brain in his head.

This was two mistakes. One, I got a male. Boy dogs roam around the neighborhood, so I had to lay out a 270 foot wire and put him on a dog run. I should have gotten a girl who would stay at home. Two, I got a dog who is TOO smart. He keeps figuring out ways to get off his run.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
BrotherMike that dog looks intelligent and destructive. Not intentionally, but... well... put your shoes in the closet and be sure the door is latched
It’s a female mini Australian Shepard. Probably has a lot of energy but I’ve been around a female Australian Shepard and she was so excited to see me she jumped right for my coolyuns multiple times! At least I won’t be needing to wear an athletic supporter!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Only time my Australian Shepherd gets THAT excited is at breakfast.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Magenta every inch of that cat says "I feel comfortable in my environment." That is one cat with no worries.
You can' tell from the 1st pic because of the way the light reflects off her eyes? But her eyes are blue :D

My daughter has a "mini" Aussie shepherd, tri red, under twenty pounds, nice markings, beautiful coat, long slender legs, and yes, quite intelligent, happy, eager to please, and very high energy; she started vying to be alpha dog as soon as she arrived, much to the dismay of the other dog, who was eventually coerced into relinquishing her position LOL

Here she is with one of my daughter's cats :D They get along famously (y)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That first picture says, "Very well peasant, I shall allow you to take one more photograph of my splendor. But do not abuse the privilege."