Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to authorize coronavirus vaccine for children 5 to 11

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jesusfollower

Oct 21, 2021
jamaica
There is no justification for vaccinating a child against a virus that has little chance of affecting them. These experimental gene therapy injections renamed vaccines have a strong potential to cause serious health problems long term. The risk of this jab is far too great compared to the disease for the children age 5 to 11. I have about 30 years experience in clinical research and have very good knowledge of this topic. i have worked on respiratory diseases for 12 years. it is a crime to even think of giving this to children. My opinion of solely based on data and not a personal opinion.
May our Lord bless your family and keep them safe.