Photography!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I lived in Alaska for 9 months in 2012 and didn't have a tripod for this photo. So the camera rested on the driveway. :)

11182124_10152927491125208_2241988786432201947_n.jpg
 
............
 

Attachments

  • treestulipssunsets,flowers,scenery,fotografieren,beautiful,colorful-3e930770730b272be9342684e30e.jpg
    treestulipssunsets,flowers,scenery,fotografieren,beautiful,colorful-3e930770730b272be9342684e30e.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 9
A picture taken from one of our Trail Cameras... where we bowhunt now...... nice eastern sky there!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my Soul after thee, O God. Psalm 42



eastern sky.jpg
 
A moose ON his Knees! These critters are so big and they are so good eating! I could live off Moose Meat if I had to! of all the Wild game I've tasted by far the Best!



december bull moose 2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • december bull moose 4.jpg
    december bull moose 4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 8
This is a picture I took in the coastal city of Gdańsk, Poland. It is known as the amber capital and is also part of a tri-city, Gdańsk, Gdynia, and Sopot.
IMG_2682.jpg