One summer my children caught a huge Dobsonfly who looks scary but turns out to be very friendly and nonthreatening. We kept him for about a week in our garden, holding him each chance we got. He evidently found his mate because he flew off one day, never to return.
View attachment 105973
How about a thread where everyone can share their photography! I personally enjoy nature photography. Here are some of my pics. I look forward to seeing everyone's pictures!
I took this at my great-aunt's house after a summer rain:
View attachment 98806
This is one of her plants too:
View attachment 98809
I saw these flowers growing out of a tree at my school:
View attachment 98810
And this leaf was in my backyard earlier this winter:
View attachment 98811
One summer my children caught a huge Dobsonfly who looks scary but turns out to be very friendly and nonthreatening. We kept him for about a week in our garden, holding him each chance we got. He evidently found his mate because he flew off one day, never to return.
View attachment 105973