Picture it

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2017
Christ Jesus telling to the crowd unless you drink of my blood & eat of my flesh I will not have anything to do with you. They all left but not the disciples. What is Communion? Thus the secret of heaven is known. No mystery.
I love Jesus because he gives me hope.

P.s. Great stress will recover the earth. And I believe the days are here and I want to be Prepared for his Arrival.
[email protected]

P.s.s.I Bet there would be music in his wedding.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
What is the purpose of posting your email for the entire online world to see? Especially since it's searchable on any search engine, so people can send you all sorts of nasty things???

Jun 20, 2017
What Group did Christ exclude to preach the Gospel?
Or spread the gospel to the edges of the world.
P.s. I love Jesus because he gives me hope.
P.s.s. we are salt of the earth whats your take on this? I think have an idea.
I will act like a tree and leave.
Manschild..