Ping-Pong

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForeverHis42
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Indubitably: its just a conincidence ahahahah, don doubt on it
P I N G TIME
 
PING
images
 
Uh oh...I think someone pinged when they were supposed to Pong... but that's ok..it happens :) now come on miri..get your ping on :D
 
A double PING FOLKS. I feel compelled to give you...

A double PONG...

PONG /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ PONG
 
Two of the same submissions at the exact same moment twice here... is this a hidden message to pause the game?

PING
 
Jazzed4Jesus was just caught pondering. Video at 11:00.

P I N G
 
Hey I finally got to PING.
Dances around the bedroom with hairbrush in celebration
 
Yayyyy Miri got to PING...im so happy for you...I really am...You go gurrrlll... keep on pingin Miri ^_^
 
Last edited:
I heard about Miri Pinging and I just HAD to come check it out.. my sincerest congratulations, Miri

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) P O N G (-: (-: (-: (-: (-: (-:
 
Yes Helen, where are you...You got me started on this game....now get back in here and start ping pongin. Don't quit on us now sister we neeed youuu... ^_^
 
Last edited:
While both of you are waiting for Helentn, let me quickly come in and P O N G the both of you :D