Pizza! Sushi! Cheesecake! Chocolate! And other delicious stuff.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 25, 2010
Hmmm going to have to go somewhere in the morning to get my chocolate fix.lol

H

Hellooo

Cuz this is thriller? Thriller Night?
One of my sisters learned the dance so that she could participate in a flash dance mob.

My spotify is now on that free willy song....
Heal the world, make it a better place.

May 25, 2015
hahahaha he's just a classy dude that spongebob...Dubsmash is just great...sometimes me and my buddies or even the siblings get together to make some dubsmash videos for laughs
HA, really? My coworkers and I text each other dubsmashes. it is a wonderful creation.

Mo, you and I need to start a thread of Dubsmashes. You down?

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
Flash Mob....that's awesome

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
I'm so down lol we did the Whattttttssssaaaaappp one .... oh man whenever I need a laugh i just pull it up...that one makes me laugh every single time

May 25, 2015
Confession time: I have a whole playlist on Spotify dedicated to Michael Jackson.

H

Hellooo

Yay, shine! The Dangerous album is my jam right now.

V

VioletReigns

Now you all got me thinking of a Panzarotti. They originated in Camden, NJ where I grew up. Out-of-this-world golden deep fried crust, pizza sauce inside, mozzarella cheese, sausage or pepperoni in it if ya like. They were sooooooo good!!!

panzarotti.jpg

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
Now you all got me thinking of a Panzarotti. They originated in Camden, NJ where I grew up. Out-of-this-world golden deep fried crust, pizza sauce inside, mozzarella cheese, sausage or pepperoni in it if ya like. They were sooooooo good!!!

View attachment 129029
pizza rolls? Why do those look like pizza rolls? I want pizza rolls :(

Apr 15, 2014
I need to make this.

I'm guessing you don't have the recipe?
Honestly, it doesn't look like cheesecake. Looks like a white chocolate disk, with strawberries, covered in white and semi-sweet chocolate.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
all this looking at beautiful food is making me tear up.

it's just.. so... perty!

lol