Plague Of The Heart

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jonnah

Member
May 7, 2015
38
1
8
You give and you give and they take and take some more. Often times your deeds go unappreciated. Gossip, back biting and lies are your reward. You invest so much time in those who surround you, yet find your self alone in your darkest hour. Help me to remember what I do, I do unto you. My reward is in your hand. Yes time has callused my heart. There are wounds time can not mend, but you can. As my house of cards crumbles, your foundation sustains me. As all systems and things I placed hope and faith on fail me, you are the one thing I can trust. They take pleasure in my pain. My failures are encouragement to their arrogance. But you have delivered me. You have given me a promise. You alone, are discerner of hearts. Help me not become bitter, angry , resentful. Help me see them through your eyes. Help me see that at times..I am also the culprit.
 
oh wow I love this!
This is Real talent here Jonah..
God Bless you & awesome poem!
x :)
 
"You invest so much time in those who surround you, yet find your self alone in your darkest hour. "

Words that struck home! Only God can satisfy. God bless you brother.
 
amen.. knowing the heart of God..is a treasure, because then you seek to please Him above all others and love Him more than any others.. God bless you brother Jonnah...