Plan of Salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
So, what did we learn? Everyone thinks their repeated sins are automatically Atoned for. They think GOD doesn't see what you are trying to do. It's called having your cake and eating it to. It means you have one foot in satan's kingdom pretending that this place isn't a test.

JESUS said to OVERCOME ...what do you think He was talking about? You overcome by using His Image/Blood.

The Blood is there on your request ...you are not asking for It when you repeat sin.

How do you think you get Represented on The Cross if you are not in His Image?

R

RichMan

So, what did we learn? Everyone thinks their repeated sins are automatically Atoned for. They think GOD doesn't see what you are trying to do. It's called having your cake and eating it to. It means you have one foot in satan's kingdom pretending that this place isn't a test.

JESUS said to OVERCOME ...what do you think He was talking about? You overcome by using His Image/Blood.

The Blood is there on your request ...you are not asking for It when you sin.

Any person that is trusting in what they do or do not do for eternal life will surely have it it hell.
May God have mercy on you.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
[
the human nature profiteth nothing. if a messenger comes to any place and is given words to speak by God (Spirit) -- to listen to others instead of God (on what to say and how to say it) -- would not be the right thing for them to do. to listen to others over God would be listening to -- things that might not help them or others (profit spiritually).

of course Jesus would never do this. nor would a true messenger of God -- sent to warn or speak to people a message from The Spirit.
have you ever noticed Jesus started preaching the gospel at this point but not before ?

“Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭3:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and then noticed things like this ?

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:31-36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Or this

“And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

this

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:23-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

spirit

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭KJV‬‬

truth

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:37‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Holy Ghost preached the gospel. It’s his own word through his promised son who is above all

I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. ( all thkngs are given to me )

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭2:7-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Even when we receive the holy ghost it’s going to remind us constantly of what Jesus said in the gospel

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:23-26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the Holy Ghost will remain the same always he will teach us and he’ll us share but he will remain in the doctrine of Christ teaching from that doctrine

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That's curious, we already knew The Tree of LIFE and the tree of death are a thing. So JESUS' Words are from The Tree of LIFE. You want your image to have LIFE. If you are not choosing The Tree of LIFE ...you are not choosing JESUS' Blood.
tree of life

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

tree ofnthe knowledge of good and evil

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭11:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

again tree of the knowledge of good and evil

do not kill ……love your neighbor as yourself

tree to life

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:51‬ ‭

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

The Blood is there on your request ...you are not asking for It when you repeat sin.

acknolwedgong your sins and believing the gospel of the kingdom and Jesus the king

“But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds:

but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:40-43‬ ‭KJV‬‬

not too sure he had time to become sinless accept that Jesus was shedding his blood for the man and he was a believer of the gospel of his kingdom

cdan2

Dec 2, 2021
Wow. Gone a couple of hours and 3 pages of arguing, shouting, and anger. I went over then pretty fast. Hope I didn't miss any serious posts. If so I am sorry ... but I am not going to repent and read every word posted like that! :)

Jan 21, 2021
acknolwedgong your sins and believing the gospel of the kingdom and Jesus the king

“But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds:

but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭23:40-43‬ ‭KJV‬‬

not too sure he had time to become sinless accept that Jesus was shedding his blood for the man and he was a believer of the gospel of his kingdom
i keep saying your state at your physical death is what matters. So what are you going to do, put off the cease of sinning for another day? What if you don't make it to that day? You can know if you eventually do it ...when you get Elected ...but you should be concerned until you are.

R

RichMan

i keep saying your state at your physical death is what matters. So what are you going to do, put off the cease of sinning for another day? What if you don't make it to that day? You can know if you eventually do it ...when you get Elected ...but you should be concerned until you are.
This is just weird.
The more you post the less sense You make.
Think I will go now.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I learn from Jesus pray a lot , and follow his word as best I’m able to I’m not sure you get this but that’s the only path we have and I’m thinking you might not understand if we’re following Jesus sin isn’t going to be what we’re up to or desiring to do we’ll be doing what God almighty said to do and be free and saved

I don’t try to fight sin with my Will definately don’t peer at other peoples “ sins” ,

I heard the gospel and went ahead and started admitting I had it wrong and god has it right

when I just started learning the gospel I began to see better and walk better because I began to meet the true God

still not like you probably lol I’m not perfect or anything but I do know who’s word is the one promising salvstion and that’s what I follow after though again I’m not perfect as others are I’m sure but happily I’ll let Jesus judge my salvstion cuz I trust him with all I am

I more have to trust Jesus and what he said to his disciples and promised would save them and rid tbier lives of sins dominion over them. That’s when I came to life when I realized who Jesus is and what Jesus said would save my soul

Jan 21, 2021
I learn from Jesus pray a lot , and follow his word as best I’m able to I’m not sure you get this but that’s the only path we have and I’m thinking you might not understand if we’re following Jesus sin isn’t going to be what we’re up to or desiring to do we’ll be doing what God almighty said to do and be free and saved

I don’t try to fight sin with my Will definately don’t peer at other peoples “ sins” ,

I heard the gospel and went ahead and started admitting I had it wrong and god has it right

when I just started learning the gospel I began to see better and walk better because I began to meet the true God

still not like you probably lol I’m not perfect or anything but I do know who’s word is the one promising salvstion and that’s what I follow after though again I’m not perfect as others are I’m sure but happily I’ll let Jesus judge my salvstion cuz I trust him with all I am

I more have to trust Jesus and what he said to his disciples and promised would save them and rid tbier lives of sins dominion over them. That’s when I came to life when I realized who Jesus is and what Jesus said would save my soul
Pilgrimshope, you know i love you. Look, worry about sins in the mind after you overcome physical sins. You will eventually see how ridiculous you were to allow yourself to do them. A Child of GOD is not a fan of anything that offends our King.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Pilgrimshope, you know i love you. Look, worry about sins in the mind after you overcome physical sins. You will eventually see how ridiculous you were to allow yourself to do them. A Child of GOD is not a fan of anything that offends our King.
I love you to buddy we’re brothers .

no I will never go back to focusing on sin of ra her be free of its control over me and just believe the savior and my redeemer he doesn’t lead one into sin but out of it so we can just move on

brother the new man doesn’t have a fight against sin he let it’s power in him die

Jan 21, 2021
I love you to buddy we’re brothers .

no I will never go back to focusing on sin of ra her be free of its control over me and just believe the savior and my redeemer he doesn’t lead one into sin but out of it so we can just move on

brother the new man doesn’t have a fight against sin he let it’s power in him die
You get it ...but how do you expect these other people to when you defend them? They want ANY possible reason to sin ....literally ANYTHING.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
You get it ...but how do you expect these other people to when you defend them? They want ANY possible reason to sin ....literally ANYTHING.
I understand my role isn’t savior and judge of anyone I’m a disciple and witness for Jesus and his word

he’s able to do what he does for anyone who turns to him in truth

I want to help people turn towards Jesus and the gospel with thier mind and heart that’s my role in this world just share the gospel d let the seeds take root wherever they mar Godnis the only one who can make it grow and bear fruit so I pray he will and move on to scatter more seed

ever notice how often Jesus equates the kingdom to seeds and growing trees or plants that bear fruit later whe. The seed takes root ????

I’m just a scatterer of seeds no more no less

instead of focusing on telling people what God said not to do (sin) I try to turn even one eyeball to the gospel and teachings of Christ because that’s where you see righteousness to learn righteousness remits sin and dies away with it for us

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah, Spiritual Fruits ...we have access to the Tree of LIFE right now because The Kingdom is now.

The hard part is figuring if some of these "Christians" are even on the radar screen.

Did you read anything else in this thread?
I agree with you about the "radar". Interesting that you should say that. My late friend and mentor had a vision of two radar screens. On one screen was hundreds of green dots, representing supposed Christians who were regulars at the church he attended. On the other screen were the same green dots, some some had changed to red. They were the ones that God identified as Christians.

The church was Pentecostal, tongues talking, hand waving, hallelujah shouting and dead as a door nail. I spent 5 years there, trying to fit in. I never met my friend at that place. I became a member just after he left for the UK.

Much later on, I read a survey that said only 3-4% of church attenders were in fact born again. That was some years ago. I would not be surprised if the number is lower now. Obviously there are exceptions. The church in the persecuted nations is 100% for real because the cost of following Christ is so high.

I've talked about the second salvation from time to time. I think it's important not to confuse the two. Unfortunately, confusion is all too common.

Jan 21, 2021
I understand my role isn’t savior and judge of anyone I’m a disciple and witness for Jesus and his word

he’s able to do what he does for anyone who turns to him in truth

I want to help people turn towards Jesus and the gospel with thier mind and heart that’s my role in this world just share the gospel d let the seeds take root wherever they mar Godnis the only one who can make it grow and bear fruit so I pray he will and move on to scatter more seed

ever notice how often Jesus equates the kingdom to seeds and growing trees or plants that bear fruit later whe. The seed takes root ????

I’m just a scatterer of seeds no more no less

instead of focusing on telling people what God said not to do (sin) I try to turn even one eyeball to the gospel and teachings of Christ because that’s where you see righteousness to learn righteousness remits sin and dies away with it for us

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Hmm, that is definitely the proper way to go about this. How sad is it though that we have Christians on a Christian forum that don't already know The Gospel Message? i have this weird feeling that time is almost up ...so i'm going the slap in the face route :/

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
My last brings up another question: Where should one look for scriptural references?

I typically use both Old and New Testament references. I have made plans that just use one or the other (yes, I have an OT PoS, but I've never used it). The ones I have used cover the length and breadth of scripture. I like to start people out with the idea there is a bigger Bible than just one testament.

Does anyone focus on just the NT? Or maybe just one book, like the "Roman Road" plan? How does that work for you?
Personally, I find the "Roman Road" hepful, maybe because that's how I was saved. I think we have to be open to the leading of the Spirit when witnessing. He knows what is going on in a person's heart even while we are speaking. I was describing God like a judge once. The Lord told me that the man I was talking to had been in court. I mentioned that to him and he was shocked. He did not get saved at that time, but only God knows if he repented later.

I try to keep things really basic. Until a person is born again, he has no spiritual eyes to see with or spiritual ears to hear with. Once they are born again, it becomes time to set them on a firm foundation.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Hmm, that is definitely the proper way to go about this. How sad is it though that we have Christians on a Christian forum that don't already know The Gospel Message? i have this weird feeling that time is almost up ...so i'm going the slap in the face route :/
not sad to me brother I been there too we tend not to understand until we begin to learn. Remember there’s a lot of fallacy out there too so pointing people to the truth ( the word of Christ ) will fix those issues if it roots in tbier hesrt e same way it did for me when I didn’t get it yet

of everyone already knew we wouldn’t need to preach the gospel anymore me the world would end. We want to advance this directive in the world help complete this mission so we can all go home and get to reality

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭

“And the gospel must first be published among all nations.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the gospel is powerful brother it’s the power of God to save souls of those who will dare to believe and go all in

“So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:15-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The gospel is the answer to sins grasp on man it’s about perseverance in his doctrine I learn something every day from the same gospel I’ve read a hundred times something to help me walk better I think that’s going to always be my path learning and applying the gospel to
My life trusting he’s enough

Jan 21, 2021
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:15-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬
That is interesting, i think It goes along with this:

Colossians 3:10
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

And with JESUS' Word being Life and Spirit:

John 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

So Faith has something to do with your Reborn Image and spirit.

So is someone sinning displaying they have Faith? i don't think so.

i think we are seeing the formula to use CHRIST'S Blood.

Romans 8:16-17
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.