Look up or get a Stellarium app.![]()
Normalcy bias Eph 4:14![]()
I would apply EPH 4:14 to yourself if I were you.
I look forward to reading your explanation as to why we are all here on September 24 but I wont hold my breath.
Meanwhile have a nice life.
Look up or get a Stellarium app.![]()
Normalcy bias Eph 4:14![]()
I look forward to reading your explanation as to why we are all here on September 24 but I wont hold my breath...
[We don't set dates (Mt 24:36). 23 Sept 17 is the Re 12 sign in the sky.] We don't see dates but we do?
We don't see dates but we do?
We are discussing astronomy not the pagan practice of astrology.
[You]...bring up such fantasies as Planet X ... If there is another star out there...its beyond Pluto...
I know that, its supposed to be a star...why is your thread titled "Planet X"?