Planned Parenthood

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tragg

Banned
Feb 22, 2015
31
0
0
Christians resent government funding of Planned Parenthood because of abortion.

But, Planned Parenthood and the entertainment and news industries have reduced the issue to mammograms for poor women.

Hey, what if we Christians provided those mammograms for poor women.

Naw, we have church building projects and salaries to pay.

(About those salaries, it's amazing how secret they are. And it is usually the highest paid member of the church who teaches on giving to the church.)
 
Judging by your other comment about tithing they are not getting rich off of you. You said that you informed Jesus that you would not tithe, and He blesses you anyway. IF that is the case, have you ever turned around and blessed others from your blessings?
 
It's a little misleading, as Planned Parenthood doesn't do mammograms at their clinics, they just refer.

I'm pretty sure most churches, even the ones with the most expensive buildings, could manage standing up and pointing and saying, "Hey, they do mammograms over there".

I resent Planned Parenthood because they kill babies. I'm not sure how many poor woman you'd have to refer to get a mammogram before it would be ok to kill a baby.
 
Judging by your other comment about tithing they are not getting rich off of you. You said that you informed Jesus that you would not tithe, and He blesses you anyway. IF that is the case, have you ever turned around and blessed others from your blessings?

You make some strong, erroneous assumptions about me. Are you judging me on things you have ZERO knowledge about? God bless you.

Is it possible for you to discuss things intelligently? Please let me know.

Please discuss this intelligently, without the juvenile personal attacks. What I give to the cause of Christ, and the advancement of His kingdom, is between me and Him. I should reveal what I do for the Kingdom just to satisfy your juvenile accusations?

I request that the personal attacks stop. But, if a person isn't able to stop, then so be it.
 
It's a little misleading, as Planned Parenthood doesn't do mammograms at their clinics, they just refer. I'm pretty sure most churches, even the ones with the most expensive buildings, could manage standing up and pointing and saying, "Hey, they do mammograms over there". I resent Planned Parenthood because they kill babies. I'm not sure how many poor woman you'd have to refer to get a mammogram before it would be ok to kill a baby.

Andy, we are on the same page in regard to Planned Parenthood. Again, though, they have done a masterful job of misrepresenting the real issue, which IS abortion.
 
You make some strong, erroneous assumptions about me. Are you judging me on things you have ZERO knowledge about? God bless you.

Is it possible for you to discuss things intelligently? Please let me know.

Please discuss this intelligently, without the juvenile personal attacks. What I give to the cause of Christ, and the advancement of His kingdom, is between me and Him. I should reveal what I do for the Kingdom just to satisfy your juvenile accusations?

I request that the personal attacks stop. But, if a person isn't able to stop, then so be it.

I searched. Tragg: You LITERALLY said virtually exactly what he says you said on another page here.

You say you want to discuss things intellectually, ok. Do you think it's the mark of an intellectual conversation to state one thing, and then when another user quotes what you said word for word, to accuse them of personal attacks? That seems like the exact opposite of intellectual.

And you have the nerve to put ZERO in all caps? The knowledge he had was from what YOU SAID.

And now, I see you're leaving, more than likely to find another forum home. But let me give you some advice: If you label repeating exactly what you say as 'wild, juvenile assumptions', I doubt you'll find my happiness in your next place either.
 
I searched. Tragg: You LITERALLY said virtually exactly what he says you said on another page here.

You say you want to discuss things intellectually, ok. Do you think it's the mark of an intellectual conversation to state one thing, and then when another user quotes what you said word for word, to accuse them of personal attacks? That seems like the exact opposite of intellectual.

And you have the nerve to put ZERO in all caps? The knowledge he had was from what YOU SAID.

And now, I see you're leaving, more than likely to find another forum home. But let me give you some advice: If you label repeating exactly what you say as 'wild, juvenile assumptions', I doubt you'll find my happiness in your next place either.

Hey, Andy, the topic was Planned Parenthood. His comment about tithing is irrelevant. Bringing up an entirely different subject is juvenile, don't you think? Maybe this is too deep for you to understand. But, go ahead and flame away. Intelligent discussion on Planned Parenthood discussion can wait until you and the other person are done.
 
Hey, Andy, the topic was Planned Parenthood. His comment about tithing is irrelevant. Bringing up an entirely different subject is juvenile, don't you think? Maybe this is too deep for you to understand. But, go ahead and flame away. Intelligent discussion on Planned Parenthood discussion can wait until you and the other person are done.

Planned parenthood is evil---
Hows that for intelligent response.
 
Your original post was about two things - Planned Parenthood, and church finances.

This was in your original post:

Naw, we have church building projects and salaries to pay.

(About those salaries, it's amazing how secret they are. And it is usually the highest paid member of the church who teaches on giving to the church.)


Right from the start, YOU made it about church finances, in addition to Planned Parenthood.

Anonimous responded to the part about church finances, and then you accused him of making erroneous assumptions and judging you when he QUOTED WHAT YOU SAID.


If you really just wanted to have a discussion about Planned Parenthood, then why did YOU try to link it to church finances? When I see someone bring up something like Planned Parenthood, and then try to link it to their own personal jihad against the money in the church, do you know what I think? I think something like this:


Bringing up an entirely different subject is juvenile, don't you think? Maybe this is too deep for you to understand.
 
Christians resent government funding of Planned Parenthood because of abortion.

But, Planned Parenthood and the entertainment and news industries have reduced the issue to mammograms for poor women.

Hey, what if we Christians provided those mammograms for poor women.

Naw, we have church building projects and salaries to pay.

(About those salaries, it's amazing how secret they are. And it is usually the highest paid member of the church who teaches on giving to the church.)

Ok! How will you give them that money without using a foundation or org?

If any see your face, next week they will come asking more money for whatever thing they think it fits.

There are several Adventists churches doing that. Some Baptist Churches are doing it too, other countries.

Of course! I agree with you: Some are getting a lot of money, not the needed missionaries and the same "envy" (or zeal) I have would apply whenever a see the people working in the Gov getting too much and doing nothing in turn (but getting rich using those positions they got).

In the bottom of it, it´s envy, not zeal (unless I give directly that money where poorer people really need it).