I can't see the video. I don't know if I'm talking about the same thing.
I don't know if you know the theory of constant speed of light.
No matter what speed you exist, the speed of light does not change.
The quality of light is zero.
The moment the sun shines into your eyes, you become an observer of light.
When the first sun of light reaches the earth's surface, from the perspective of this light to watching another light which speed of the light will be faster, but in fact, the speed of this light is still the speed of light, that is to say, when the first sun of light reaches the ground, other light will also arrive, which may feel faster.
In fact, if you look at it from the perspective of light, another star that emits light is invisible.
Just like the wave particle duality principle, only one photon is emitted through the gap, but the result that it should not exist can be obtained
Of course, The understanding is not from Einstein, it's from God.