Please agree in prayer .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
There has been so much evil coming against me. LIes, verbal abuse from strangers. Mostly from men. There seems to be extreme aggression. Maybe from no work, or frustration, or just not caring for another person's value. I never ever experienced anything like this ever before. To me a man was kind and a gentlemen. It's mostly the aggression of the male. AS some of the retail store people men, have went and stepped over the line. Of any virtue, and values of the opposite gender. This world is spiraling out of control.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg
"I pray you come to grasp the fullness of this prayer."
'Amen'

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please stop all these evil happening to KALYNA18, and bless her. Lord keep her away and bless KALYNA18. Lord bless this prayer request for KALYNA18, in Jesus righteous name, Amen!

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
Praying that the Lord will work all of these issues out and protect you from all harm. 🙏

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Lord, Please protect your daughter from the evil forces that have come against her. Lord help her to effectively utilize your word to fight the battles that rage against her. Amen