Please ask God to show me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
Jesus prayed 3 times to have the cup of crucifixion taken from Him.

He received absolute silence from His Father.

Sometimes, God's answer is silence, but we must trust He always has our best interest at heart in His answer, or non answer.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: Suze and Billyd
He hears ur prayers. A problem I noticed u hv is your not putting your trust in God, Jesus. Every child of God is heard by Jesus, even the ones who just got saved.

Find this song,

Even when I don't feel, your working.
You never stop working,
You never stop working.

Find it on youtube
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suze
Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
We have to b very careful about asking for signs from God . If u have read the Gospels then u know what Jesus says about doing that .
Over the years I have learned a few things through my prayers . Firstly , if u ask God for something , u have to b prepared to accept that God's answer to u might just b ' no ' . God doesn't have to justify or explain Himself , if the answer turns out to b ' no ' then u have to just accept that and trust in the fact that God knows better than u . Also , might wait a long time for your prayer to b answered , one way or the other . Again , God does not have to tell u why He does or doesn't do something .
U , may never know whether God has answered your prayers or not and u will just have to get over this and accept , again , that God is in charge and He knows better than u .
Finally , and this was the toughest lesson for me to learn , if u r worried or stressed about something and u ask God to intervene and sort something out for u , then u have to let it go . If u give your problem to God and ask Him to sort it out for u then , u shouldn't try to take it back off Him and sort it out yourself . U must b patient and have faith in Him , that He will grant your request if it is acceptable and right in His eyes . Imagine , u ask someone to make u a cup of coffee and they say ' yes , I will do that for u ' and then u think to yourself ' I'm not sure they will make it as I like it ' so , u get up and push them aside and make your own coffee . That's a bit simplistic but I'm sure u can get my meaning . I asked God to help someone , I asked frequently and for quite a while . I couldn't c that my prayer was being answered so I waded in there and tried to sort it myself , only to find out that God had already done something for them , it was just that I didn't know He had . So , we must recognise that God is in charge and when we give our problem or request to Him then we have to b patient and not try to jump the gun or second guess Him . We must trust Him and accept His answers and judgements .
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: PennEd and Brasspen