Please continued prayers for the dangerous storms that are coming

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
The storms are coming. Please ask God to show His great mercy and let these storms miss my family. Please pray for protection. Please pray for our lives, our home to be untouched and our trees to stay rooted and limbs stay up. If it is His will please ask Him if we could keep power if it is His will. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you for praying for us. Carmen. Please pray no one gets hurt of loses their homes.
 
Please pray for a healing without human hands and interdiction in my finances, also I need to hear from God concerning fellowship and ministry. I have closed my booth of intercession and hung up my mantle until I do. Thanks for reading. E.
 
Please pray for a healing without human hands and interdiction in my finances, also I need to hear from God concerning fellowship and ministry. I have closed my booth of intercession and hung up my mantle until I do. Thanks for reading. E.
Proverbs 3:5-6
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Billyd