PLEASE give us back COMIC SANS MS font.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
><> View attachment 221365 <><
><> t <>< The t is replaced from Comic Sans MS to Times New Romans. In the old version we had Comic Sans MS fonts. Inserting a picture of the cross is getting to be way to inconvenient, and not as pretty.

I used to use symbols like this when I answer more than one question, or at the top, but they DROPPED the Comic Sans MS font, in the new version. Which made a PERFECT red Cross, when you used the small "t". As you can see, it is not CROSS shaped in any other font that we have now. It seems like a simple thing to a font, so I am going to suggest they add the Comic Sans MS font.

Aug 16, 2020
So I just looked through all the fonts, and I don't see one that doesn't make a cross shape as you said, maybe just use emojis? I actually just did a quick google search and found this: ✝

I just changed the color of it to red and gave it a "Bold" text effect, I'll put the website right here: https://fsymbols.com/signs/cross/

I just think they removed Comic Sans because that font is very infamous on the internet, not bad but basically it's the most hated font, especially by graphic design artists, just for how basic and awful looking it is. I don't hate Comic Sans, but probably for this website to look "good" they removed Comic Sans, basically anyone who uses Comic Sans on the Internet gets laughed at. I don't agree with making fun of others, but I actually just prefer Arial font:

This is Arial Font

It's a nice font in my opinion.

Hey, what's the default font? Just wondering when I want to change my font back to normal, lol XD

Aug 16, 2020
I’m on my phone now and just noticed what I did looks different on my phone, apparently options for commenting change on computer versus phone, like I’m able to type out my phone’s emojis easier:

😅🙃✝️

I’m just using the default emojis on my phone, and thinking about it, there should be a way to change the font on a phone, a lot more easily than a whole website, if you actually use Christian Chat on your phone, if you don’t then forget what I said, lol.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
The fonts are determined by the software the site is built on, and nothing to do with a font being hated or not.
Comic Sans disappeared when the site changes software.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

If you're using a pc/laptop try alt codes. Holding down the alt key and typing 0134 on the number keypad (does not work with the numbers across the top) makes a cross, font is irrelevant. There are many other options available this way.
╔ = x τ ☻ Θ ƒ ╖ ± ö ¥ ∩ ≈ ╜ Ö a few examples.
Just search alt codes for more.

Aug 16, 2020
The fonts are determined by the software the site is built on, and nothing to do with a font being hated or not.
Comic Sans disappeared when the site changes software.
Okay I wasn’t sure, lol, isn’t Comic Sans a old font, or at least a older font?

If someone wants to use Comic Sans I’m okay honestly. Didn’t know updating a website could remove fonts, like I know updating removes some stuff, but didn’t realize it would remove fonts. All the fonts I’m familiar with are in Microsoft Office Word, and that’s basically it. I remember as a kid looking through the fonts, thinking some of the foreign stuff looked cool.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Okay I wasn’t sure, lol, isn’t Comic Sans a old font, or at least a older font?

If someone wants to use Comic Sans I’m okay honestly. Didn’t know updating a website could remove fonts, like I know updating removes some stuff, but didn’t realize it would remove fonts. All the fonts I’m familiar with are in Microsoft Office Word, and that’s basically it. I remember as a kid looking through the fonts, thinking some of the foreign stuff looked cool.
It wasn't an "update" so much as entirely changing the software the site was built on.