Please help!! I'm addicted......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tasha66

....to Christian Chat lol. Is there any cure for this??!
:) ;)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Tasha,
I noticed you are in Australia. So am I. I am in the west WA.

T

tasha66

Heya - the wild West! So, you're a sandgroper then?? I lived & worked in WA for many years on and off. I did my internship year there & also spent my youth there. I absolutely loved it and would retire there, or where I am at present. I'm in the Sunshine State - I don't put too many details on here as others can read them. I can't personal message you as I haven't got any spare cash at present, & didn't know before that I had to pay a once off fee to message people. Message me if you like.
What do you think of this site? It's interesting to say the least!!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hahaha. This is a very encouraging forum. God bless you, Tasha.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Only useful thoughts I had to help, sounded like an emergency! Do you even have chipmunks down there?If not, let me know, can ship some down 😉😁

T

tasha66

Only useful thoughts I had to help, sounded like an emergency! Do you even have chipmunks down there?If not, let me know, can ship some down 😉😁
We probably do have chipmunks Down Under but not where I'm living right now. It's possums that are the biggest pain down here - they get into everything, but are quite friendly wee things once you gain their trust.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
We probably do have chipmunks Down Under but not where I'm living right now. It's possums that are the biggest pain down here - they get into everything, but are quite friendly wee things once you gain their trust.
I had someone I used to know that would rescue baby possums and raise them. They were quite tame and friendly, ones in the neighborhoods, sakes alive, to here that little evil sounding hiss, very creepy sounding at night, lol.
Those would probably cut through the power cords for you quite well though😉.

T

tasha66

I have travelled for work many times over the years, and stayed at many tourist/caravan parks. They are all full of possums, as they live in our native gum trees here. They come right into your accommodation once they get to know you and you can feed them, but you have to be careful as they can bite & have huge claws that can rip your hand open (as I discovered one day). I don't think the possum that scratched me meant to do it, there was thunder that night & it got scared, and it just scratched me trying to get out of the door! Lucky my hand wasn't ripped open though. But they do watch you, and are really curious wee buggers. However they can do alot of damage to power lines, get into bins, live up in people's attics and cause alot of noise, and they can become a huge nuisance. Many people here see them as pests. But their trees etc are constantly being cut down, & they are just trying to survive and find food like every other animal, so I think it's partly our fault. The wee baby possums are just lovely, and at night you can see the two sets of eyes shining in the gloom from the Mum and her baby. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless tasha66, and this prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!