Please keep...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Please keep my husband in your prayers this week.
He is to go in for an angiogram next tuesday.
Please pray that everything will go well, and that any difficulty, will be resolved and he will be alright.

In Jesus, thankyou and God bless
pickles

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
Praying for your husband Pickles, in Jesus name. God be with Pickle's husband and watch over him as you will. Remind him of your presence, encouragement and support. Lord Jesus we are praying that he has a smooth test and that everything is all well and fine, and if this is in your will for him God we pray it happens.

Nov 30, 2013
Father, You said that if we ask for anything in your name it shall be done. Father I know that I am not worthy to asking for anything on anyone's behalf but I ask for forgiveness of anything I have done that has not been pleasing to thee that my prayers on behalf of Pickle's husband will not be hindered. You said Lord that the prayer of faith will heal the sick.

Well I know that You are the same God of yesterday and that You change not, So I am asking on her husband's behalf that you will do for him as You did for the blind man, as You did for the lame man, that You will do for him as You did for the woman with the issue of blood. But more than anything, I pray Your will will be done. You said according to our faith it shall be done. Amen.

Lay your anxiety at the feet of Jesus Pickles. He's got the whole world in His hand.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou both for your prayers.

God bless :)
pickles

O

OzDavo34

Praying for you all

God bless

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Praying that God will guide the doctors and all the staff working with him, that he will be treated lovingkindly and feel as comfortable as possible, that you two will be able to give all stress to God, and that he will be all right.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray that you bless Pickles' husband, let all his difficulty and problems be solved in Jesus name, AMen!

thisgirl

Mar 2, 2015
Lord bless him and bless your merciful servant Pickles in all ways including heath in Jesus name.

P

psalm6819

Father, we thank You for Your lovingkindness, Lord bless pickles and keep her husband healthy in the name of Jesus and for His glory.