Please listen. One of my teachings for the week.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Why is it that the things going on right before our eyes are not discussed here.
Im 63 yrs young and have never experienced such a confusing time as the one we live in now much less a world wide pandemic of sudden nature.
A on going war which could be a prelude to ez 38.
But more replys to a post which ask if its ok to walk around naked...🤔🤔🤔
Whats wrong with the church today??......hhhmmm.
Head in the sand if you ask me.

glen55

Jul 10, 2021
The only reasons things are tested by what Paul tried to explain why letter verses your heart.
Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Personally experience is challenged by letters requirments.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Why is it that the things going on right before our eyes are not discussed here.
Im 63 yrs young and have never experienced such a confusing time as the one we live in now much less a world wide pandemic of sudden nature.
A on going war which could be a prelude to ez 38.
But more replys to a post which ask if its ok to walk around naked...🤔🤔🤔
Whats wrong with the church today??......hhhmmm.
Head in the sand if you ask me.
Many forums here.. been here for a while and no clue what post your talking about. .nor do I care to. Maybe its what we seek search for? Just saying .. never seen that thread. The pandemic alone has been talked about so much. People still talk about whats going on right now be it Russia.. food blah blah blah. Then TONS of things about Christ and awesome good threads always being posted uplifting helpful. Why them not you? :)

glen55

Jul 10, 2021
The only reasons things are tested by what Paul tried to explain why letter verses your heart.
Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. Personally experience is challenged by letters requirments.
Go away silly you have no justified reasons with experts so knock on hell for friendly acceptance, thanks. Adios is my most powerful opinion, Adios Glen.