Please need help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
My husband cheats on me and lies about it and it is hurting me cos he takes me for a fool. Always saying he is sorry, that he is with his friend and he slept at his friends place that he is not cheating on me, that I am just worry myself for nothing and doubting him. That my doubt will push him to do something stupid one day. I alway forgive him to keep the home in peace and love. The first Sunday of the month of January this year after church, he left with is friend and did not come until the next day. I call him late at night cos i was worry, but he did not pick my calls throughout, I ever sent him a text to tell me if he is not coming home, so I could lock up. He did not answer. I was worried and angry,the next day he came back acting all almighty, I didn't talk to him, he later send me a text that he is sorry, no explanation on why he didn't come home or pick my calls or text me. This happened few day to our anniversary. He does not know that I have his password to his phone, i open the phone when he was sleeping and read his message he sent to a lady, he took her out and after that he went with her to her house and sleep their. And some other messages on phone were he is chatting with girls and ex-girlfriend and watches video of the them. He feel that without him i am nothing. cos were will i go to with mine two beautiful and lovely kids. Am still hurt and not in talking terms with him. I think about the children don't know what to do. Please forgive my words and spelling.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I pray the Lord will strengthen you, and heal your marriage.
May God give your husband no peace until he confesses his sin and truly asks your forgiveness with the intent to turn from that sin and toward God and his family.

Jan 8, 2018
The lord said you can go free from a marriage when your husband has committed adultary do you have a pastor you could talk to?

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks kitty for ur text. I don't know who to talk to that is why, I google this Christian site. So i can share my pain and look for a way forward,Were do i go with my kids.

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
Amen. Thanks so much PennEd. I need the lord strength and to show me what to do.

Rose58

Jan 4, 2017
My husband cheats on me and lies about it and it is hurting me cos he takes me for a fool. Always saying he is sorry, that he is with his friend and he slept at his friends place that he is not cheating on me, that I am just worry myself for nothing and doubting him. That my doubt will push him to do something stupid one day. I alway forgive him to keep the home in peace and love. The first Sunday of the month of January this year after church, he left with is friend and did not come until the next day. I call him late at night cos i was worry, but he did not pick my calls throughout, I ever sent him a text to tell me if he is not coming home, so I could lock up. He did not answer. I was worried and angry,the next day he came back acting all almighty, I didn't talk to him, he later send me a text that he is sorry, no explanation on why he didn't come home or pick my calls or text me. This happened few day to our anniversary. He does not know that I have his password to his phone, i open the phone when he was sleeping and read his message he sent to a lady, he took her out and after that he went with her to her house and sleep their. And some other messages on phone were he is chatting with girls and ex-girlfriend and watches video of the them. He feel that without him i am nothing. cos were will i go to with mine two beautiful and lovely kids. Am still hurt and not in talking terms with him. I think about the children don't know what to do. Please forgive my words and spelling.

I am so sorry that you're going through this. You deserve to be respected and loved. My dear, YOU are very valuable and so are your sweet children. I would like to suggest that you get some good counsel in making wise decisions about what to do. This is a Focus on the Family number and they will direct you in getting counselling. You are in my prayers. I wish you and your family the very best. 855-382-5433.

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks so much rose58, for your prayers and support, will try and contact the family counsel. Thanks again.stay bless

Rose58

Jan 4, 2017
Thanks so much rose58, for your prayers and support, will try and contact the family counsel. Thanks again.stay bless
You are so welcome and thank you for your blessings. I know that God is with you here and will be with you every step of the way. Keep your eyes and ears open to him and he will lead you through this with strength. He cares about you, your husband and your children deeply. He has a plan for you. I love Jeremiah 29:11; For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future.

Jan 8, 2018
i am not sure as i dont know what country you are in ,i think you could google womans aid or do you have citizens advice center?

justjess

Jan 8, 2018
I am sorry to hear you going through all of this. Did you confront your husband about this? If not I would ask him why he is doing this. Remember God loves you and he does not want you to hurt like this. Do you have family you can stay with for a little while? If so, a trial separation may be best for you so you can focus on yourself and the children, and your husband has time to reflect and hopefully repent for his poor treatment of you. I will keep you in my prayers and please feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to.

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
Hi kitty, i got your wonderful message, but the problem is that i am in a country that believes it's a man world. "If the women cheats they are prostitute not man.

Drex

Jan 9, 2018
Hi justjess, I did confront on the issue, but he keeps tell me he is not doing anything wrong, that I am the one pushing him,into think about doing it,with my words to him. Not knowing that i do read his text on his phone. Also about trial separation will have love to, if i could go to a country that, i can work and still take care of my children so he will love and respect me more. I can't that is why i am happy for everyone encouragement, prayer and love.

Bebe11

Oct 30, 2016
I hate that you are having to go through this. I was wondering...Do you have any family or friends you could stay with until you can figure out what to do? If your husband is serious about working things out with you, then he will repent and turn from his sin. I believe God will perform a miracle in any marriage, but many of us need professional counseling. My husband and I attended marriage counseling through Hope Restored after we lost our daughter. I hope you will call the number given by Rose58. Thinking of you!